Dia dhuit agus failte – “Hello and Welcome”
Join us in experiencing the warmth of the Irish people, the beauty and power of its landscape, and the richness and depth of its ancient traditions.
We are a small tour company dedicated to sharing our deep passion for Ireland through storytelling, music and exploration of roads less traveled.
We focus on an intimate experience of Ireland unmatched by big bus tours:
- Sustainability: We are now being recognized as an Eco Tour
- Authenticity: The tours are born on the Irish soil and planned by our guides who live in Ireland
- Distinguished Guides: Our Guides are experienced with an academic depth of knowledge on Ireland’s culture, history, landscape, lore & music
- Personalized Experience: Each group is limited to 36 travelers
- Travel Confidence: Our managers respond personally to your inquiries
- Transportation: Travel in comfort with professional bus service
- Best of Irish B&Bs, Hotels, Lodges in each area – including day trips from key locations so you are not packing every day
- Travel on back roads/byways to ancient monuments and scenic location seldom seen — meet local residents
- Irish Music: You will delight in traditional music and our own festive music nights with Irish musicians and dancers
- Free time in early morning and most evenings to follow your own inner calling and personal explorations
- Memories to last a life time! Our testimonials attest to the extraordinary experience waiting for you.
- • CONTACT US
You are invited to learn more about our tours by meeting us at our office, 889 Grand Avenue in St Paul. The office is open by appointment only.