“Irish Byways takes touring Ireland to the next level!”
--Jim Brooks, Editor, THE IRISH GAZETTE - TheIrishGazette.com
WELCOME TO IRISH BYWAYS LLC TOURS, born on the Irish soil!
Led by Masterful Guide, Dave Hogan, you will get off the bus and onto the back roads for an intimate encounter with Ireland both past and present. Meet with local artisans and knowledgeable local guides, delve into Irish legends, and end your days with the sounds of traditional Irish music.
THE IRISH GAZETTE ANNOUNCES OUR 2018 TOURS with a full page article written by our Guide in the March 2017 issue.
VIDEO: MEET OUR GUIDE, Dave Hogan in Clifden, Connemara, home base for all of our tours!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APRIL and MAY 2018 TOURS:
A review of our itinerary details the vast richness of our tours!
“The Land of Saints, Scholars & Musicians” Depart USA April 16 and Return USA April 27
“Landscape & Lore, Music & Myth/Storytelling” Depart USA April 30 and Return USA May 11
Irish Byways LLC makes possible an uncommon cultural experience into the heart of Ireland…
... in contrast to fast-paced and lower priced site-seeing tours!
We are dedicated to excellence and making memories to last a lifetime!
We offer you more than what you may have thought was possible:
- an entertaining and scholarly tour
- professional bus transport
- experienced and personable tour managers travel with each tour
- a more personalized experience because we limit our tours to 30 travelers
- a tour schedule prior to the typical tourist season so your experience of Ireland is more authentic
- a much more relaxed often “off the bus” adventure filled with Irish stories, humor, music and dance arranged by our brilliant guide
- the opportunity to personally meet with and hear from the best of local musicians, local guides/storytellers, and artists
- access through gates into uncommon places in the countryside and on boat to two islands off the coast of Ireland
- Your own time on evenings to explore charming villages and roadways and meet with friends at the best of local pubs
- Tour itineraries that reflect the vast richness of Ireland’s landscape, lore, music and myth with an appreciation for its saints, scholars, poets and musicians.
AND rather than a different hotel every night we extend our stay at several quality B&Bs set in beautiful Irish landscape with day trips out from those central locations.
Irish Byways builds traveler confidence into each tour by providing personal pre-tour access to tour managers and at your request, you may have conversation with previous Irish Byways travelers!
Cost for this Entertaining and Scholarly Tour is $2675 and covers most of the tour experience! See details on our FAQ page. Travelers purchase separately their own airfare and travel insurance (Travel insurance must be equal in coverage to the Platinum Level through Travel Guard.) and remaining meals not covered by the tour.
A tour with Irish Byways LLC is a special experience. This company puts together the very best people to give the visitor to Ireland a real sense of the land and its history, culture, and present energy. Time is a magical commodity, respected and relaxed, without any feeling either of hurry hurry or of pointlessness. The guides know the land and its lore, and they know how to share these openly and comfortably with others. --Anna H., University Study Tour traveller
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW ON ONE OF OUR SMALL GROUP TOURS
We invite you to:
Call or Text us: 612 616 3782
Email a message to us:
OR leave a message for us on our Contact Page
DISCOUNT GROUP RATES: Ask us about our discounted rate for bringing your own group (15 or more) on one of our scheduled tours OR plan your own group tour with 30 travelers at our discounted rate.
We are here to personally answer your questions: 612 616 3782 OR
Irish Music on our Tours
Ireland is steeped in traditional music; it feels as if it comes from the very rocks and mists of the land.
Fire Eye Music Suite