“Irish Byways takes touring Ireland to the next level!”
--Jim Brooks, Editor, THE IRISH GAZETTE - TheIrishGazette.com
Welcome to Irish Byways Tours, born on the Irish soil!
Led by world-class guides, you will get off the bus and onto the back roads for an intimate encounter with Ireland both past and present. Meet with local artisans, delve into Irish legends with noted historians, and end your days with the sounds of traditional Irish music.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APRIL and MAY 2016 TOURS:
designed and led by Masterful Irish Guide, Dave Hogan:
“Landscape & Lore, Music & Storytelling”
“The Monastic Tradition of Connacht” (Connacht is Ireland’s Western Province)
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW ON ONE OF OUR GROUP TOURS
We invite you to:
Call or Text us: 612 616 3782
Email a message to us:
OR leave a message for us on our Contact Page
IRISH BYWAYS IS DEDICATED TO TOUR EXCELLENCE
Travelers are excited about this tour which provides
- an intimate ten-full days experience in Ireland unmatched by big bus tours!
- Ireland’s most masterful Irish guide, Dave Hogan, who plans each tour on Irish soil!
- a smaller group tour limited to 30 travelers
- professional bus transport, high quality B&Bs with Irish charm
- relaxing stops on each days tour in quaint villages
- day trips from three key locations (Clifden on the Atlantic coast, Galway City and countryside in County Clare) so you are not packing and unpacking each day—settle in, enjoy relaxing evenings at local pubs
- boat trip and a multitude of other extraordinary sites unique to this tour
- experienced and personable tour managers travel with each tour
- so much included in our tour cost!!
Irish Byways builds traveler confidence into each tour by providing personal pre-tour access to tour managers and at your request, you may have conversation with previous Irish Byways travelers!
COMPETITIVE TOUR FEE covers most of the tour experience!
Ten day tour fee $2690 plus your choice of flight and required platinum level Travel Guard travel insurance policy
COLORFUL DESCRIPTIVE TOUR BROCHURES provided at your request.
A tour with Irish Byways is a special experience. This company puts together the very best people to give the visitor to Ireland a real sense of the land and its history, culture, and present energy. Time is a magical commodity, respected and relaxed, without any feeling either of hurry hurry or of pointlessness. The guides know the land and its lore, and they know how to share these openly and comfortably with others. --Anna H., University Study Tour traveller
RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW ON OUR CONTACT PAGE!
We are here to personally answer your questions: 612 616 3782 OR
Irish Music on our Tours
Ireland is steeped in traditional music; it feels as if it comes from the very rocks and mists of the land.
Fire Eye Music Suite